Monday, October 6, 2008

I am The Scorpion Entry 6

August 1, 2008 1:04 p.m.-1:16 p.m.

It’s been a few days since I wrote.

I have no excuse really.

Didn’t have anything to tell.

But I must write this down before it fades.

Dream Worlds- Do they continue after you wake up?

I just had a dream and in it a town I dreamed up probably…three years ago was in it.

And it had changed.

Not in the dreamy “details change like fucking Alice in Wonderland” sense.

No.

New buildings had been built; businesses had been bought and sold.

There was visible construction going on.

Yet all the other details were the exact same.

It leaves me with an unsettling question.

Do dreams end when I wake up?

What if all my past dreams are trapped in my head; forever flowing, but completely ignored?

What if there are a million little worlds living in my subconscious?

What if I am insane?

No comments: